AEV ProCal Module
- Product Details
AEV ProCal Module
- Sold individually
- WILL enable axle gear ratio changes to be made to JK models equipped with A580 automatic transmission (2011+ 2.8L, 2012+ 3.6L).
- CANNOT change axle gear ratios for 2011+ JK models with a 2.8L CRD diesel and a manual transmission.
- Transfer Case Calibration function allows you to install a non-stock transfer case onto 2012+ JK models with a A580 transmission without causing the vehicle to go into limp mode. This includes 2-speed Atlas transfer cases as well as Chrysler's Command-Trac NV241 and Rock-Trac NV241 transfer cases.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The AEV ProCal Module allows you to make a variety of useful changes to your Wrangler JK that are not offered by the dealer or any other re-programmer. It gives you the ability to correct the speedometer and gear ratio when larger tires are installed. This is especially useful because when the speedometer is left uncorrected there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and overall engine performance. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System can also be re-calibrated to better suit aftermarket tires without triggering the dash light. This module can also activate daytime running lamps, allow for "one-touch" turn signals, clear engine codes, enable a temporarily increased engine idle speed for winching, and can help alignment technicians align the vehicle perfectly for optimal ESP performance. It is equipped with a series of easy-to-use DIP switches that can be set before plugging the module into your Jeep's OBDII. The included Quick Reference Guide has all of the codes for desired re-calibration. It takes only minutes to complete the entire process and is just as easy to restore the vehicle back to its original settings.
- Corrects your speedometer
- Easy to use DIP switches
- Optimizes ESP performance
- Ability to clear engine codes
- Can increase engine idle speed
- Recalibrates tire pressure monitor
- Transfer case calibration available
- Allows for "one touch" turn signals
- Takes around 10 minutes to install
- Made in the USA
- (1) AEV ProCal Module
- Instruction Manual
- DIP Instruction Sheet
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
*Some Items may require additional shipping surcharges such as Oversize Freight and Truck Freight items.