Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- The Heavy Duty Master Cylinder, TF-4303450, is required for JK Model years 2007,2008 and 2011 applications.
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The TeraFlex front JK Big Brake Kit is designed as a factory brake upgrade for JK owners looking for a performance brake package that will handle the increased braking requirements needed after larger wheels and tires are used.
The oversize twin-piston brake caliper provides for more clamping force, with an increased surface area while decreasing brake fade. The oversize caliper will provide a more efficient method of heat dissipation for increased stopping power.
High-performance 13.3" mill-balanced vented rotors keep the braking system cool for maximum stopping in all conditions. The dual wheel bolt pattern 5 on 5" and 5 on 5.5" allows for use on multiple wheel applications. A premium e-coat finish is durable and resists rust.
Pads are high performance optimized to provide maximum surface area and reduce brake dust and noise during extreme braking. The composite-resin, semi-metallic pads increase the lifetime of the brake system.
- The simple upgrade installation requires no cutting, welding or adapter bracketry.
- It is a simple bolt-on upgrade!
- 2009 and 2010 JK Models do not require the Heavy Duty Master Cylinder, but will benefit from its use.
- In the event of no availability of the Heavy-Duty Master Cylinder, the 2009/2010 master cylinder can be used on the 2007/2008 models to gain a more acceptable pedal feel and function.
- (4) Teraflex JK Big Brake Pads
- (2) Teraflex JK Big Brake Twin Piston Calipers
- (2) Teraflex JK Big Brake Caliper Brackets
- (2) Teraflex JK Big Brake Slotted Rotors
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
|Application||2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK & Wrangler Unlimited JK|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler JK, Jeep-Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Part Type||Brake Rotor|