- Sold as a kit
- 1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ
PaceSetter Jeep headers are made using mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with thick steel flanges that are milled in a final operation for no-leak installation. PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds. Available with standard black paint finish or Armor Coat metallic-ceramic finish. Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets. This kit re-uses the stock header bolts.
- Hook-ups for smog & engine management sensors where required
- Comes with extension to connect to stock system
- Legal in all 50 States
- Made in the U.S.A.
- (1) PaceSetter Jeep Wrangler 4.2L Header with Dual Outlet - Black
- (1) PaceSetter Flanged Collector - Black
- (1) PaceSetter Flanged Collector extension - Black
- (1) PaceSetter Down-pipe extension - Black
- (1) PaceSetter Header Gasket
1987, 1988, 1989 and 1990
|Application||1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ|
|SKU Aliases||70-1128, 701128|
|Instant Rebate Amount||No|