Jeep Wheel Specifications|Jeep Wheels|Morris 4x4 Center
Jeep wheel specification tables help you find the right wheel bolt patterns for your Jeep wheels. Depending on your Jeep rims, you may have 4 or 5 lug rims. Here you’ll be able to find the proper Jeep Wrangler bolt pattern. Also find the lug pattern for all other Jeep models as well, including the Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, CJs, and more.
This Jeep wheel specification reference chart helps you determine Jeep wheel specs like OEM wheel size, lug pattern metric, and stud size. Learn how to measure wheel offset and backspacing and lug nut torque specs. Refer to the section on wheel terminology to learn more about Jeep wheel bolt patterns, offset, and backspace. See our Jeep wheels page for aftermarket rim options available.
|Vehicles/Year Ranges||O.E.M Wheel Size||Lug Pattern Metric||Lug Pattern Inches||Stud Size||Hub/Center Bore|
|1987-2006 Jeep Wranglers||15"-16"||5x114.3mm||5x4.5in||1/2x20||71.5|
|2007-2016 Jeep Wranglers||17"-18"||5x127mm||5x5in||1/2x20||71.5|
|1955-1986 Jeep CJ5, CJ7, CJ8 Scrambler||15x6||5x139.7mm||5x5.5in||1/2-RH||108|
|1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee||15x7||5x114.3mm||5x4.5in||1/2-RH||71.5|
|1999-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee||16"-20"||5x127mm||5x5in||1/2x20||71.5|
|2011-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee||16"-20"||5x127mm||5x5in||14mm x 1.50||71.5|
|1974-1992 Jeep Cherokee, Comanche, Wagoneer||15x6||6x139.7mm||6x5.5in||7/16-RH||108|
|1981-2001 Jeep Cherokee, Comanche, Wagoneer||15x6||5x114.3mm||5x4.5in||1/2-RH||71.5|
|1980-1993 Jeep Cherokee, Comanche, Wagoneer||15x6||5X114.3mm||5x4.5in||1/2-RH||71.5|
|2007-2016 Jeep Compass, Patriot||17"-18"||5x114.3mm||5x4.5in||12x1.5||67.1|
|2007-2016 Jeep Compass, Patriot||16"-17"||5x114.3mm||5x4.5in||12x1.5||67.1|
|2002-2012 Jeep Liberty||16"-18"||5x114.3mm||5x4.5in||1/2x20||71.5|
|2006-2010 Jeep Commander||17"-18"||5x127mm||5x5in||1/2x20||71.5|
H = High Positive or FWD (Front Wheel Drive_ typically +45, 40, 35 offsets
M = Medium Offset or RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) Typically +20 offset
L = Low Offset or RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) Typically 0 offset
for best equal torque distribution
NOTE: As with all Jeep Wheels wheels, re-torque
lug nuts after the first 25 miles and at 100
mile intervals until lug torque is maintained
- Bolt Pattern is determined by the number of bolt holes and the bolt circle diameter.
- Hub Diameter or center bore is the hole at the center of the wheel.
- Backspace is the distance from the backside of the wheel mounting pad to the outside of the rim flange.
- Offset is the distance from the centerline of the wheel to the mounting surface of the wheel.
- Negative Offset is when the back of the bolt pad is closer to the inside of the wheel; when the mounting surface is inboard of the rim centerline.
- Positive Offset is when the back of the bolt pad is closer to the street side of the wheel; when the mounting surface is outboard of the rim centerline.
- Bead-Loc is a device which captures the tire bead between it's flanges, usually secured by bolts to keep tire bead from dismounting alo usually used in dirt circle track or off road applications where low tire pressures are used and hittnig ruts or other vehicles are common.