- This kit is designed to work with R-134a refrigerant
- Customer MUST provide year, make, and size of the engine. The hose adapters will fit the stock compressor and adapt it to our A/C hose setup.
- 1975-1983 Jeep CJ5
- 1975-1981 Jeep CJ6
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1981-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
This Jeep Air Parts A/C and Heat System is for a CJ series Jeep with an engine swap that already has a compressor installed. If you have a CJ with an engine swap this is the kit. This kit includes all of the necessary parts to add to any CJ with an A/C compressor mounted on the engine. This kit is designed to work with R-134a refrigerant.
This air conditioning kit will add A/C and heat to a CJ. If your CJ has a faulty heater, or no heater, this is the kit to replace all the old parts under the dash. The kit requires the removal of the entire heating system that is behind the dash.
The hose adapters will fit the stock compressor and adapt it to the A/C hose setup. The A/C system Jeep Air offers is similiar to the original system that Jeep designed. The evaporator unit is made in the USA, by Jeep Air Parts. The kit is very simple to install. The kit can be installed in one day, and includes all the necessary parts EXCEPT the refrigerant to charge it.
- Easy to install
- For CJ series Jeeps with an engine swap
- Hose adapters will fit the stock compressor and adapt it to the a/c hose setup
- (1) Super-Flow Condenser
- (1) O-Ring Drier
- (1) Compressor Hose Adapter
- (1) High Low Pressure Switch
- (1) Defrost Defuser
- (1) Evaporator Unit
- (1) Heater Control Valve
- (1) Expansion Valve
- A/C Hoses
- Installation Instructions
- All necessary Hardware, O-Rings and Fittings for installation
1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986
|Name||Jeep Air Parts A/C and Heat System without Compressor|
|Application||1975-1986 Jeeps (See More Info)|
|Brand||Jeep Air Parts|
|Part Type||Complete HVAC System Kit|
|Make Model||Jeep-CJ5, Jeep-CJ6, Jeep-CJ7, Jeep-CJ8 Scrambler|