- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ (4 & 6 Cylinder)
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & TJ Unlimited (4 & 6 Cylinder)
The kit comes complete from the factory without the need to spend extra on necessities such as power steering reservoir brackets or coolant recovery tank brackets. Everything you might need is included, except of course the tools.
Leave your drill in your toolbox, you wont need it here. We take a thermostatically controlled high performance 17" skewed blade electric fan motivated by a 265 Watt Bosch motor and a black powder coated, laser-cut heavy duty metal shroud, along with all necessary brackets, fittings, relay harness, and mounting hardware to create the ultimate direct fit electric fan on the market. Fits ALL 4 and 6 cylinder Jeep Wrangler YJs and TJs.
- Fan size: 17"
- CFM high/low: 2400/1800
- Amp draw high/low: 23.5/17.4
- Width: 19-1/2"
- Height: 18"
- Depth: 1-5/8"
- Overall depth: 3-5/8"
- Mounting: 10" x 22-5/8"
- Airflow: Puller
- Replaces fan clutch, fan shroud & new shroud mounts to factory locations
- Complete kit includes everything you need for a do-it-yourself installation
- Radiator reservoir remount brackets included (used on some 4 & 6 cylinder applications)
- Powder coated metal shroud
- High output 265 watt 2 speed motor (to utilize both speeds, each requires it's own activating switch - only one is provided)
- Thermostatic control included
- A/C override circuit included
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- (1) Electric Cooling Fan Kit - Black Powder Coat
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|Application||1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ, Wrangler TJ|
|Part Type||Cooling Fan|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler TJ, Jeep-Wrangler TJ Unlimited, Jeep-Wrangler YJ|