Morris 4x4 Center's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy
At Morris 4x4 Center, we strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction. We guarantee the workmanship of all of our products for a period of 30 days from the date of receipt.
If you are returning merchandise within 30 days from the date of receipt, and the item has not been installed, modified and is complete, you may return all or part of the order without an RMA number to receive a full refund for the original purchase price of the product. Original shipping, return shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. If you are returning merchandise after 31 days, a 20% restock fee may apply and store credit will be issued for the balance.
- A Return Goods Authorization RMA number must accompany all returns after 30 days, and for items with problems (missing parts, damaged etc.) no matter when they are being returned
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- All merchandise must be in original condition (un-installed), in original boxes and include all original packaging, manuals and merchandise materials in order to avoid a 20% restock fee.
- Morris 4x4 Center can assume no responsibility for use or application by the user. Morris 4x4 Center is not liable for any labor, incidental, or any other associated costs related to installation of products.
- Serial numbers cannot be altered.
Morris 4x4 Center does not cover miscellaneous expenses including labor costs for removal and installation of a defective part, materials, lost time or wages, towing, lift, dock or storage fees. Morris 4x4 Center shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including without limitation, indirect or special damages as a result of product defects.
All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Obviously damaged packages should be refused immediately; or within the first 10 days of delivery (no claims can be filed after 10 days of delivery).
- If your shipment was delivered unseen by you and is damaged, please call the carrier who delivered it and report the damage.
After contacting the carrier, please call our Customer Service at 877-553-5337 for further assistance.
Most of our products are covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty and/or Guarantee and cover the merchandise for a certain period of time after your purchase. We act as the agent between you the customer, and the manufacturer. Check the documentation that you received with the merchandise for more information regarding the product warranty policy. Should your product fail after 30 days, please contact our customer service department and we will assist you in submitting a claim to the manufacturer. To see if you product is still under warranty please call us at 877-553-5337.
We will contact the manufacturer to see if the product is still under warranty. If it is under warranty we will relay the specifications required by the manufacturer to do the warranty. Some warranties are done direct with the manufacturer.
All returned items will be inspected by the manufacturer for eligibility of the warranty if needed. We or the manufacturer will replace, or refund the product based on the findings.
Warranty Returns can be handled in two ways:
- If you need a replacement right away, your card can be charged for the new item and we will ship you out the replacement part. Once the warrantied part is received, inspected and approved we will refund your credit card.
- You can return the warrantied part, and once the part is received, inspected and approved we will ship you out a new replacement part.
All inbound freight is the responsibility of the purchaser (the Customer) if the part needs to be returned after the initial 90 day purchase
Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or neglected maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered under the warranty.
Morris 4x4 Center will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages from any products sold, which includes inconvenience, labor, legal fees or any other costs incurred while the item was in use and while the item is being inspected for the warranty claim.
We will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the parts being returned under a warranty claim. As the customer is the shipper he/she will be responsible for filing a lost claim with the shipping company used.
Warranties are non-transferable. They are in effect as long as the original purchaser owns the merchandise and for the time agreed upon in the terms and conditions of that warranty or guarantee.
We offer in excess of 20,000 parts and are constantly reviewing this web site for accuracy and completeness. However, we will not be held responsible for any typographical or photographic errors. We reserve the right to modify the price, description and/or photograph of any item without notification. Photographs are intended to be representative and may not reflect the actual product being offered.
For returns, exchanges, damaged goods, refunds, complaints, compliments, returns, and order related
For additional information regarding any of our products,
please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our professionals will contact you within 2 business days.