- Fits power steering models ONLY.
- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Wheel Backspacing: 3.75"
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
This Rough Country 4" Suspension Lift Kit increases ground clearance. It includes leaf springs that are double tapered with teflon pad inserts for a softer ride quality. It also includes N2.0 shocks which are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance.
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Installation Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibrations
- 2 Front Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Front Lifted Leaf Springs
- 2 Rear Lifted Leaf Springs
- 2 Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- 1 Rear Brake Line Relocation Bracket
- 2 Front Sway Bar Links
- 1 Front Track Bar Drop Bracket
- 1 Rear Track Bar Drop Bracket
- 1 Power Steering Pitman Arm
- 1 Transfer Case Drop Kit
- 4 Front U-Bolts
- 4 Rear U-Bolts
- 2 Front Bump Stops
- 2 Rear Bump Stops
- 16 Leaf Spring Bushings
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|Name||Rough Country 4" Suspension Lift Kit with Premium N2.0 Series Shocks|
|Application||1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler YJ|
|Part Type||Suspension Lift Kit|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Suspension Type||Leaf Spring|