- Not recommended for vehicles with over 4" of lift.
- Cannot be used on stock height Jeeps.
- Not compatible with smaller OEM steel wheels or wheels with deep backspacing.
- Not recommended for vehicles with under 2" of lift.
- Designed for the stock differential covers & stock front ends (use stock cover / axle housing) should be good
- Any modifications to Cover and Axle Housing may cause clearance problems
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
This heavy duty tie rod and drag link kit from Rugged Ridge gives your one ton strength with no modifications.
- High quality
- Steel material
- Upgrades your steering to heavy duty specs
- Installation time 2+ hours
- (1) Short H/D 1.25 Tube
- (1) Long H/D 1.25 Tube
- (1) Dampener Bracket
- (2) 7/8" H/D Tie Rod End RH
- (1) 7/8" H/D Tie Rod End LH
- (1) 7/8" H/D Cross Over Tie Rod End LH
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|Application||1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ|
|Part Type||Steering Link Upgrade Kit|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler YJ|