- NP231 or NP242 transfer case was used on a Jeep Wrangler YJ or Jeep Cherokee XJ and ZJ from 1984-1995. NP207 transfer case was used on Jeep Cherokee XJ and YJ from 1984-1995.
- Requires modification of stock output shaft.
- 1993-1995 Jeep Cherokee ZJ
- 1984-1995 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Stock Jeeps have a slip yoke style output shaft at the rear driveline. This design is not conducive to off road use nor the steeper operating angles caused by suspension lifts. To ensure smooth and durable driveline operation, convert to a fixed yoke output and install a CV driveshaft (style RE1898). A must on all lifts over 3.5". This kit requires the modification of your stock output shaft. Drill and tap included for easy installation. Drive flange is machined from solid Stainless Steel for extreme strength and corrosion resistance.
- Ensures smooth and durable driveline operation during offroad use
- A must on all lifts over 3.5"
- Drill and tap included for easy installation
- Stainless steel drive flange provides extreme strength and corrosion resistance
- Drill Bit
- Output Bearing Cap
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|Application||1984-1995 Jeep Cherokee XJ, ZJ & Wrangler YJ|
|Instant Rebate Amount||No|