- Fits Wrangler JK Rubicon Dana 44 Front Axles ONLY!
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (Rubicon, Dana 44 Only)
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK (Rubicon, Dana 44 Only)
SYNERGY brings to you a Jeep JK axle truss that replaces the front axle bushings and right hand side, weak upper control arm mounts that are prone to premature failure with larger tires and lifts!
The (DDB) Dual Durometer Bushings is integrated into the front truss design eliminating the weak links in the factory housing and offering significantly improved performance in a maintenance free package.
The (DDB) Dual Durometer Bushings requires no grease and no maintenance while offering an extended service life over OEM bushings.
Axle truss significantly improves the strength of the front axle to resist bending. Truss is CNC formed from 3/16" steel plate for easy assembly, quick installation, and less welding than the competition.
It is designed to work with both our bolt-on and weld-on front track bar relocation brackets.
- Strengthens factory JK axle housing
- Formed design significantly reduces installation time compared to multi-piece designs
- Replaces weak stock passenger side upper control arm mount and includes BOTH passenger side and driver side
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) for axle housing.
- Utilizes OEM size bushings - no proprietary sizes to commit to.
- Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) feature a Teflon© bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Compatible with stock, Synergy Bolt-On and Synergy Weld-On Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- CNC formed 3/16" Steel Construction
- Requires cutting/welding experience - should be installed by experienced welder/fabricator
- (1) Front Axle Truss
- (2) Front Axle Side Dual Durometer Bushings
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Application||2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK, Wrangler Unlimited JK (Rubicon)|
|Part Type||Axle Truss|