Morris 4x4 Center is a leading e-commerce destination for Jeep and 4x4 enthusiasts looking to outfit and enhance their driving experience. It provides more than 40,000 products across top brands, with passionate experts and a commitment to great customer experience.
Originating as a Jeep restoration and exporting company, Morris 4x4 Center has grown to be a global competitor in the distribution of Jeep parts and accessories. Evolving from a single-bay garage to a 60,000 square foot warehouse and online retailer, customer service has always been the cornerstone of operations.
Having fulfilled over a million orders in just over 25 years, Morris 4x4 Center’s passionate experts, superior customer service team, and new customer-centric initiatives are poised to better serve and connect you with your outdoor obsession.
Morris 4x4 Center is comprised of passionate Jeep experts, customer service professionals, and many other employees from all walks of life and backgrounds. While Morris has aligned with faith-based principals in the past, we have always accepted all faiths, philosophies, and beliefs. Moving forward, our goal as a business and as individuals is to adopt an inclusive ideology based on Integrity, Community, Innovation, and Excellence. We guarantee great products and service, and that you are treated kindly, and with the utmost respect throughout the entire process. We are driven to connect outdoor and 4x4 enthusiasts with their passions and accept all individuals as they are.
- Boston"If you're serious about trailing, a solid winch is one of the most important recovery tools you could invest in."
- Danny"Of the many interior upgrades that can be made as a new Jeep owner, all-weather floor mats are essential must-have for any off-road enthusiast"
- Eric"If there were only one upgrade I could make on my Jeep, selectable lockers would be it. Being able to choose between lock and unlocked differentials pays dividends out on the trail"
- George"There are two must-haves every Jeep owner needs: an updated and stocked first aid kit, and a recovery bag"
- Hugo"Every new Jeep owners first purchase should be grab handles, the strongest and best design are the Bartact grab handles. They also carry a variety of colors."
- Joe"Protecting your Jeep's exterior is a must. That's why fender flares are the best option for anyone who likes to go off-road regularly. "
- Mike"If you've considered reselling your Jeep, there isn't any better way to safeguard one of the most important parts than a set of Bartact seat covers."
- Ryan"You need to be able to see on and off-road, which is why the JW Speaker 8700 Evolution Headlight is one of the most important you can invest in"
Jeeps come in all shapes and sizes. No matter which Jeep you have, our team of experts have the know-how to get you through your latest project. From heavy-duty undertakings like adding lift kits, winches, or frame repairs, to quicker jobs like adding a light bar or bolting on fresh fender flares, our team has covered the breadth and scope of Jeep-related tasks.
- Jesse"While every stock Jeep has trailing potential, a lift kit is a must-have for anyone who wants to do more than casual weekend trailing. Get over higher debris and rocks with the right lift kit."
- Tim"The Bestop Trektop Pro offers the best of both worlds by combining the best parts of a hardtop and soft top"
- Zach"Jeeps with soft tops are vulnerable to break-ins, so it's important to pick up a security lockbox to keep your items safe when you're not around."
Morris 4x4 Center proudly holds an annual Jeep event which gets bigger and better every year. With hourly raffle prizes, the hottest vendors, and most importantly – hundreds of unique Jeeps and guests from all over—our events make for a great outdoor family day. Past proceeds have been donated to 4 Kids of South Florida, a local charitable organization benefiting children without homes.
Other events that Morris 4x4 Center participates in include Jeep Beach in Daytona, Jeeptoberfest in Ocala, and many other local Jeep nights and meet-ups. We’re always searching for worthy causes to partner with, and Jeep-centric celebrations to get in on the fun. If you’re a member of a charitable organization, and you’d like to connect, call us.
2031 SW 2nd Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Toll Free: 1-877-553-5337