- Kits sold are compatible with LHD vehicles only.
- For the VVT Kits, AEV will need your VIN in order to program the PCM. We will contact you once we receive your order.
- Because of differences in V8 programming, all 2012+ JK Wranglers must be equipped with the Connectivity Group factory option. Without this option, users may experience vehicle maintenance reminders that cannot be reset. Vehicles without the Connectivity group can have a Jeep dealer upgrade the vehicle to the premium instrument cluster at additional cost. This modification must be done prior to ordering the HEMI kit for vehicles that did not originally come with the Connectivity Group.
- Customers who wish to install an AEV Snorkel Kit on their 2007+ JK Wrangler with a 5.7L or 6.4L AEV HEMI V8 Engine Conversion should also purchase an AEV HEMI Air Box Kit - AEV-40306044AC. The HEMI Air Box Kit is a direct replacement for the open element air filter system that is supplied with the HEMI Builder Kit and allows for a seemless installation of the AEV Snorkel Kit.
If you've dreamed of having a V8-powered JK and are something of a do-it-yourself type, AEV makes it simple. Designed for shade-tree mechanics and professionals alike, AEV's V8 HEMI Builder Kit includes everything you need to complete the swap with factory-like results.
When considering a V8 conversion, it's important to look at more than just the power potential. AEV's HEMI V8 Builder Kit also provides ease of installation, with great features like no-measure motor mounts, a perfectly fitted exhaust, a custom radiator bottle that means no clumsy relocation, and a wiring harness that is literally plug-and-play. And speaking of wiring harnesses, it's important to look at reliability and serviceability. AEV's wiring harness uses all OE connectors, all factory color-coded wires and has every single circuit computer tested before you receive it.
So if you've dreamed of having a V8-powered JK, look no further than AEV's HEMI V8 Builder Kit. It makes the conversion simple and it delivers factory results. Check out AEV's Kit Contents list to get an idea of all that's included.
- Plug and play wire harness simplifies the entire process
- Wire harness built by OE supplier to Chrysler, 100% computer tested
- "No measure" motor mounts index off holes in frame
- ProCal sets the pedal, no need to go to dealership
- Includes complete Bill of Materials indicating all Chrysler parts needed to complete the conversion.
- Engine functions as stock, can be serviced and diagnosed by any Chrysler/Jeep dealer.
- Leaves dash cluster, warning systems, accessories and overdrive intact and fully functional.
- AEV Motor Mounts
- AEV CNC-Bent Fuel Line
- AEV Transmission Mount
- Flowmaster High-Flow Exhaust with Catalytic Converters
- AEV Transmission Crossmember
- AEV ProCal Module
- Steel Battery Tray
- AEV Decal Package
- AEV Steering Relocation Bracket
- K&N Air Filter
- AEV Air Box Bracket
- Custom Flashed PCM
- AEV Aluminum Cross-Flow Radiator
- K&N Air Filter
- AEV Coolant Recovery Bottle
- Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler
- AEV Wire Harness (100% computer tested)
- Front Spring Spacers (to correct ride height)
- CNC-Bent 3-Piece Air Conditioning Line Set
- CNC-Bent 2-Piece Power Steering Line Set
|2015-2017||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|