- AEV Rear Vision Kits are designed for OE stereo systems only and are not compatible with aftermarket stereo systems. Map light specific rear vision systems need to be ordered based on wiring harness compatibility. However, the replacement mirror does not include map lights.
- If you are purchasing the AEV Rear Vision System for use with any non-AEV wheel (factory or aftermarket), AEV strongly recommends verifying camera/CHMSL clearance BEFORE ordering. Download the .pdf template to check for camera/CHMSL clearance.
The AEV Rear Vision System utilizes an OEM validated camera with CCD technology for superior daytime image crispness & nighttime brightness, providing enhanced visibility while backing up under any condition. The unique high mounted camera position not only protects the camera from impacts on the trail, but also provides an exceptional field of view. AEV Rear Vision Systems are available for all 2007-Current JK Wranglers that are equipped with either the factory navigation system or the standard stereo system.
Customers with a factory navigation system will appreciate the seamless camera integration that utilizes the OE display screen as a monitor when the vehicle is shifted into reverse. This kit includes a programming module that temporarily plugs into the JK Wrangler's OBDII port to program the radio, eliminating the need to take the vehicle to a dealer for activation.
Customers who have a vehicle equipped with the standard stereo system will receive a vehicle specific, auto-dimming mirror that features a hidden 3.5" TFT LCD monitor that activates when the vehicle is shifted into reverse.
Both systems are designed to work with an AEV Tire Carrier and include an all new, second generation CHMSL (Center High-Mount Stop Light) that comes pre-installed on the top of the camera mount. The camera mounting bracket installs behind the spare tire and is designed to work with all AEV wheels and most factory five spoke wheels.
- Specifically designed for 2007-Current Jeep Wrangler models
- Available for all models with either the factory navigation system or standard stereo system
- OEM validated camera and weather-protected harness
- CCD technology for superior daytime image crispness & nighttime brightness
- Unique high mount camera mounting system provides an exceptional field of view
- Includes an all-new, redesigned CHMSL (Center High-Mount Stop Light)
- (1) Backup Camera
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|