- Optional AEV-10307022AA Eye-Bolt Cargo Tie Downs are available separately.
- The AEV Roof Rack was engineered with maximum cargo carrying capability, minimal wind noise and optimal weight distribution in mind. The mounting brackets attach directly to the factory roll bar, requiring holes to be drilled into the hard top in order to allow mounting hardware to pass through. Due to this unique design configuration, AEV does not recommend this Roof Rack for customers who intend on frequently removing their hard top after installation. The OE Freedom Panels remain fully functional and easily removed with the Roof Rack installed.Factory hard top required for installation.
- Not compatible with 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler models.
- Roof Rack requires assembly prior to installation.
- The installation of this item requires drilling through the hard top.
- Adding additional cargo weight may have an adverse effect on the handling and stability characteristics of your vehicle. Please consult your owner's manual.
The AEV Roof Rack for the 4-Door JK Wrangler features a sleek, low profile design for minimal wind noise, but it's most important feature is the mounting system hidden beneath the JK's roof. The Roof Rack utilizes mounting brackets that pass through the hard top and attach securely to the Jeep's roll bar. This creates a very strong, secure mounting system that evenly distributes the weight of your cargo directly to the roll bar, placing no load on the hard top itself. The AEV Roof Rack is easily strong enough to be used as a sleeping platform or in conjunction with a roof top tent.
All visible surfaces feature AEV's black textured powder coat finish for a very clean look that will compliment your other AEV products. The aluminum floor planks feature an anodized finish to reflect heat, keeping the vehicle's interior cooler in hot climates. This combination of extruded aluminum and a quality surface coating, work together to make the AEV Roof Rack highly corrosion resistant.
- Adds less than 4" to the overall vehicle height when installed.
- Mounts through the hard top, directly to the OE roll bar creating the ultimate mounting system.
- Wide floor planks with traction ribs for and easy to walk on/easy to sleep on surface.
- Features "T-slots" for securely mounting just about anything.
- Super low profile design keeps wind noise to a minimum.
- Lightweight, all aluminum extrusion and glass filled nylon construction is highly corrosion resistant.
- Does not interfere with the OE overhead soundbar.
- Rack does not interfere with OE Freedom Top panel removal
- (1) Roof Rack Platform
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Roof Rack Type||Roof Rack|