- The HCE-C2600FD4 is only compatible with Alpine AVN or AV systems with a direct camera input. If you're using the HCE-C2600FD along with an Alpine rear view camera system, you need to add the KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector Interface (sold separately) to switch back and forth between the images from the various cameras.
- The KCX-C250MC is compatible with up to three camera systems.
Description:BUILT FOR THE EXTREME WEATHER ELEMENTSWith this three-view mode front camera expansion kit, get in and out of tight spots in the city with ease. Going rock crawling or trail riding? The weather resistant HCE-C2600FD will help you steer away from obstacles in front of and on the sides of your vehicle, even in the off road elements. The HCE-C2600FD has three viewing modes to show obstacles on the sides and in front of your vehicle from different angles: Panorama, Corner and Ground Views. The camera system includes automatic imaging functions such as metering and white balance adjustment for clearer viewing. The New High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new features eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enhances detail in light and dark conditions
- Selectable 3 View Modes (Panorama/Corner/Ground) with select Alpine head units via Direct Connection and Multi-Camera Selector
- 180 degree horizontal, 125 degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Wide Illumination Range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux)
- 1/4 inch CMOS Image Sensor (1280 x 960, 1.2M pixels)
- IP 68 Water and Dust-proof
- Universal Mounting Bracket and 10ft Waterproof Direct Extension Cable Included
- (1) Backup Camera System
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (1) 10' Extension Cable