- The KTX-C10LP license plate frame (sold separately) is an easy way to mount the HCE-C2100RD camera to the rear of your vehicle.
Description:Your Rear View Assistant!With this wide-view direct High Dynamic Range rear camera system, get in and out of tight spots with ease. Smoothly view objects to the rear of your vehicle with the HCE-C2100RD wide-view direct rear camera system. The HCE-C2100RD is compatible solely with Alpine in-dash A/V systems. The direct connection ensures the highest picture quality day or night. The New High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new features eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight. Stay at ease when parking your vehicle with the parking assistant. HCE-C2100RD has an extended wide view to reduce your blind spot area. This camera system includes automatic imaging function such as metering and white balance adjustment for clear viewing.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enhances detail in light and dark conditions
- Selectable 4 view modes (Rear/Panorama/Corner/Ground) by select Alpine head units via Direct Connection and Multi-Camera Selector
- 180 degree horizontal, 70 degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Wide Illumination Range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux)
- 1/4 inch CMOS Image Sensor (1280 x 960, 1.2M pixels)
- IP 68 Water and Dust-proof
- Universal Mounting Bracket and 33ft Direct Extension Cable Included
- (1) Rearview camera
- (1) Power cable
- (1) Camera mounting bracket with screw mount
- (1) 33' Camera extension cable
- (1) Heat shrink tube
- (4) Self-tapping mounting screws