The Alpine V-Power Series Class-D Digital Amplifier, now in its 4th generation, offers a dependable amp with quality power. The new technology engineered into this generation V-Power amp results in a huge efficiency gain versus its predecessors without draining your batter or your pockets. The Class-D technology provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class A or B amplifiers. You'll be able to enjoy cleaner bass even during the most extreme power demands.
- Class-D technology offers the best dollar-per-watt performance
- Same power in a 40% smaller chassis
- Dual feedback modulation
- Unequaled reliability
- New snap-on terminal covers for easy installation
- 75W RMS x 4 at 2 Ohms
- 50W RMS x 4 at 4 Ohms
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 channel
- Width: 9.75"
- Height: 2.25"
- Depth: 8.625"
- (1) Alpine MRV-F300 Class-D Digital Amplifier, 4/3/2 Channel