- This part requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this product on other axles other than the 8.8. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
Description:By request, we're offering the same lower control arm Brackets that we use in our popular TJ 8.8 swap kit. This includes both the driver and passenger side LCA Brackets only in the OEM positions. THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE SWAP KIT. Directly replaces parts TR8801-N and TR8801-O.
- 2.625" mounting width with 9/16" bolt hole for common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc). Can be drilled out to larger hole size for 1.25" rod ends with spacers.
- Cut for 3.25" diameter axle tubes on the 8.8 axle. May be used on other axles with minor modifications.
- OEM position is under the axle tube.
- Made from 1/4" thick boxed steel plate for strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint.
- The STYLE of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- (2) Control Arm Brackets