- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan. Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bumpstop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
Description:This Heavy Duty and light weight truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front 44 axle. The 1/4" thick truss top and 10Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube. The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation.
- No bushings/joints/keyed tabs included. Key hole slots on top of truss where keyed tabs would go must be filled with weld. Use this only if you aren't connecting the passenger side UCA or are reusing the factory bracket.
- 1/4" and 10 gauge (.130") mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle.
- Truss spans length of long side AND short side.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.**
- (1) Front Axle Truss
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Axle Type||Dana 44|