- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Some changes to factory positions have been altered. The Anti-sway bar bracket hole is 2.75" higher than factory hole to allow for clearance with steering. The UCA mounts on the JK axle are 5/8" wider on each side than the TJ mounts so a flexible joint on the UCA's is recommended.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan. Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bumpstop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
- A new or modified trackbar will be needed as steering geometry and trackbar bracket location has changed. You cannot use a JK or TJ trackbar as they are offered, even aftermarket adjustable. The new trackbar will be shorter than factory style.
- This kit is a collection of different individual parts sold together. Not all pieces may be used and some slight modifications may be necessary depending on your vehicle.
Description:Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK2TJ Front Axle Swap Kit. This Heavy Duty truss and Bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, anti-sway bar, trackbar and shock locations. The 1/4" thick truss top incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and incorporate the link Brackets for ease of installation and added strength. By incorporating the link mounts into the truss, hours of work and trial and or can be avoided when compared to other Bracket systems. Simply place the truss on the axle and all the other Brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be. All the brackets necessary for the JK Dana 44 front axle swap into a Jeep TJ Wrangler ('97-'06), LJ Wrangler ('03-'06), XJ Cherokee ('84-01'), MJ Comanche ('85-'92) and ZJ Grand Cherokee ('93-'98).
- 1/4" and 1/8" thick mild steel truss for strengthening of the axle housing itself. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, trackbar mount, and coil spring mounts. Factory JK UCA mounts are retained.
- Lower Control Arm (LCA) Bracket with CAM slot style.
- Save hours of installation time. Brackets are jigged into truss and set exact position automatically. All other brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Coil relief STAMPED into coil bucket for a straight coil. Others mount a not flat coil on a flat coil bucket resulting in bowing or leaning.
- Adjustable Trackbar mount offers multiple mounting locations so you can get correct trackbar/drag link geometry based on your lift height.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked and dimple died 1/8" thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- (1) Front Axle Swap Kit
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Axle Type||Dana 30|