- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. May require brake line relocation to fit.
- Designed for JK Rear 44 axle. Trimming required for fitment on other centered rear 44 axles.
- The Jeep JK Rear 44 has a centered differential housing that measures approx. 16. 375" and the axle tube diameter is 3.25 inches. Other 44's will measure differently and have differing axle tube diameters. Please ensure your axle meets these dimensions prior to ordering.
Description:Artec Industries is excited to announce the 44 JK Rear Axle Truss. This Heavy Duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper control arms in a 4-link set up. The 1/4" thick truss top incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and provide a low profile link mounting surface. The base truss itself spans about 26.5 inches across the center of your axle.
- 1/4" and 10Ga.thick mild steel truss. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing ideal mounting height of an aftermarket 3 link suspension system, if desired.
- Truss spans entire length between spring buckets, approx.. 26.5"
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 Ga. thick dimple died gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- (1) Axle Truss
|Axle Type||Dana 44|