- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. Will require brake line relocation to fit.
- This kit is a compilation of some of our existing brackets that are sold both individually and with other kits. Some slight modification may be necessary to the brackets for use with the 14-bolt axle and the 14-bolt Modular truss. See below for a list of parts and what may need minor trimming.
- This kit does not include factory style anti-sway bar mounts. The 3rd member on the axle is too large to fit a factory TJ anti-sway bar. Aftermarket sway bars for the rear will need to be used.
- This kit triangulates the Upper Control Arms (UCA) of the TJ meaning you will not be able to use the factory rear UCA brackets on the frame and may need to make new arms themselves. See related items below for products that will help you make this change.
Description:Artec Industries is excited to announce the Triangulated TJ GM 14-bolt Axle Swap Kit. This Heavy Duty 3/8" and 1/4" truss is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle. The accompanying Brackets provide the OEM coil, lower control arm and shock locations, but triangulate the upper control arms which eliminates the need for a trackbar. The GM 14-bolt rear axle offers huge Improvements in every category over the factory Dana 35 and 44.
- 3/8" thick truss top and 1/4" thick truss gussets and 1/4" thick brackets for much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, and coil spring mounts.
- Eliminates the trackbar by using triangulated upper control arms. Not for use with OEM control arms. New upper links and frame side brackets will be needed.
- Save hours of installation time. Outer brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Choose your Truss Upper Link Mount width - 1.75" for the 7/8" rod end kit, 2.0" is factory width, 2.63" for 1.25" rod end kit or other large joints.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- (1) Artec Industries Triangulated GM 14-Bolt to TJ Axle Swap Kit with Truss, 1.75" - OEM
|Axle Type||GM 10.5"|