- This kit is a compilation of some of our existing Brackets that are sold both individually and with other kits. Some slight modification may be necessary to the Brackets for use with the axle. THIS IS A CUSTOM SUSPENSION SETUP AND WILL NOT WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE OEM MOUNTS. THIS WILL REQUIRE LOTS OF MOCKUP AND TESTING. LARGER AXLES NOT INTENDED FOR THIS VEHICLE MAY NEED ADDITIONAL FABRICATION AND CLEARANCING OF AXLES AND/OR BODY. PURCHASE OF THIS KIT AGREES THAT THE END USER ACCEPTS FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO MODIFY HIS VEHICLE TO MAKE THE AXLE FIT.
- Only 8.8 truss comes with the pinion bridge (shown). Artec offers a pinion guard and bridge for the 14 bolt axle. All other axles do not have a pinion bridge.
- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. Will require brake line relocation to fit.
Description:Artec Industries is excited to announce the Triangulated ZJ Axle Swap Kit. This Heavy Duty 1/4" truss is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle. The accompanying Brackets provide the OEM coil, anti-sway bar, lower control arm and shock locations, but triangulate the upper control arms which eliminates the need for a trackbar. We also offer this kit with a High Clearance option that raises the LCA and shock Brackets above the bottom of the axle tube.
- 1/4" thick mild steel truss and brackets for much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, and coil spring mounts.
- Eliminates the trackbar by using triangulated upper control arms. Not for use with OEM control arms. New upper links and frame side brackets will be needed.
- Save hours of installation time. Outer brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Choose your Truss Upper Link Mount width - 1.75" for our 7/8" rod end kit, 2.0", 2.63" for 1.25" rod end kit or other large joints.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to it into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components
- (1) Rear Axle Swap Kit
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|Axle Type||Dana 44|