- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. Will require brake line relocation to fit.
- This kit is a compilation of some of our existing brackets that are sold both individually and with other kits. Some slight modification may be necessary to the brackets for use with the JK44 axle and the JK44 Modular truss. See below for a list of parts and what may need minor trimming.
- The JK44 is a wider axle than factory TJ D35 and is a 5x5 lug nut pattern which is different so new wheels are needed. Swapping this rear axle will require a front swap as well to maintain same lug nut pattern and width.
Description:Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK2TJ Triangulated Swap Kit with Truss. This Heavy Duty 1/4" truss is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle. The accompanying Brackets provide the OEM coil, anti-sway bar, lower control arm and shock locations, but triangulate the upper control arms which eliminates the need for a trackbar. He also offer this kit with a High Clearance option that raises the LCA and shock Brackets above the bottom of the axle tube.
- 1/4" thick mild steel truss and brackets for much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, and coil spring mounts.
- Eliminates the trackbar by using triangulated upper control arms. Not for use with OEM control arms. New upper links and frame side brackets will be needed.
- Save hours of installation time. Outer brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Truss includes Pinion Bridge for added strength. Bridge needs to be trimmed depending on pinion angle chosen.
- (1) Rear Axle Swap Kit
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Axle Type||Dana 44|