- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. Will require brake line relocation to fit.
- This kit is a compilation of some of our existing brackets that are sold both individually and with other kits. Some slight modification may be necessary to the brackets for use with the Sterling axle and the Sterling Modular truss.
- This kit does not include factory style anti-sway bar mounts. The 3rd member on the axle is too large to fit a factory TJ anti-sway bar. Aftermarket sway bars for the rear will need to be used.
- This kit triangulates the Upper Control Arms (UCA) of the TJ meaning you will not be able to use the factory rear UCA brackets on the frame and may need to make new arms themselves.
Description:Artec Industries is excited to announce the Triangulated TJ Sterling Axle Swap Kit. This Heavy Duty 3/8" and 1/4" truss is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle. The accompanying Brackets provide the OEM coil, lower control arm and shock locations, but triangulate the upper control arms which eliminates the need for a trackbar. This kit includes a High Clearance feature that raises the Lower Control Arm and shock Brackets above the bottom of the axle tube.
- 3/8" thick truss top and 1/4" thick truss gussets and 1/4" thick brackets for much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, and coil spring mounts.
- Eliminates the trackbar by using triangulated upper control arms. Not for use with OEM control arms. New upper links and frame side brackets will be needed.
- Save hours of installation time. Outer brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Choose your Truss Upper Link Mount width - 1.75" for the 7/8" rod end kit, 2.0" is factory width, 2.63" for 1.25" rod end kit or other large joints.
- High-Clearance option provides flat LCA brackets and shock mounts to reduce rock damage. Not for use with OEM control arms.
- High-Clearance Shock mounts flip bolt orientation to perpendicular to axle tube providing more rotation without binding. Upper shock mount relocation may be necessary.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- (1) Axle Swap Kit
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Axle Type||Ford 10.25"|