ATVs and UTVs
Viking Winchlines for ATV's are a great addition to your ATV or UTV. They are very light and about 30% stronger than steel cable, so any weight savings that can be achieved on ATV's makes it that much easier to handle the bike. The Viking Winchlines are very easy to manage, they don't coil up like steel cables, no burr's, they are safer, they are better quality than stock lines and they look good. Viking Winchlines use Dyneema SK-75 fiber with a special Urethane anti abrasion coating with best parts available to make the best quality winchline available. This synthetic rope is a direct replacement for your steel cable or synthetic line if your winch came that way.
- 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.2m) Winchline
- MBS: 4,900 lbs. (2.2t)
- Color: Black
- Stainless Steel Thimble
- 5' Black Nylon Rock Guard
- Metal Ring Terminal with Heat Shrink End. For winches not using a bolted drum connection, this part simply gets cut off
- Made in USA
1. Care must be taken to inspect your fairlead to make sure there is no damage from steel cables. If so the fairlead mus be replaced with either a new roller type or Aluminum Hawse type.
2. Original Clevis Hooks that come with the steel cables are not big enough to fit the synthetic rope thimbles. If you want a hook, we recommend buying the complete winchline with hook are they are much better than the factory ones.
3. For those who winch the hook all the way to the fairlead it is important not to damage a Hawse Aluminum Fairlead with the thimbles or hooks. The KFI Hook Stopper helps prevent this from happening.