- Sold individually
- ONLY for off-road use
The Baja Designs Squadron Racer Edition Spot Beam LED Light features 4 Cree LEDs packing 4,300 lumens at 40 watts. The housing is constructed of aluminum and protected with a black powder coated finish. The front lens is constructed of hard coated polycarbonate. This light has a longer and narrower 7 degree beam that focuses on illuminating farther down the trail or road. It is backed by Baja Design's limited lifetime warranty.
- 5000K daylight natural color
- Built-in over-voltage protection
- Waterproof, rain-proof, and submersible
- Replaceable lenses and optics
- Hard-coated polycarbonate front lens
- Hard-anodized powder coated cast aluminum
- Billet machined aluminum bezel
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Lumens: 4,300
- Wattage: 40
- Amps: 3.33
- LEDs: 4 Cree high intensity LEDs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 hours
- IP69K (waterproof, submersible to 9')
- IK10 Compliant (mechanical impact testing)
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (mil-spec testing)
- (1) Baja Designs Squadron Racer Edition Spot Beam LED Light - Black with Amber Lens
- Mounting Bracket
- Length: 3.07"
- Width: 2.77"
- Height: 3.07"
- This Baja Designs Wiring Harness, BAJA-613600, allows you to install up to 3 Squadron or S2 LED lights to your vehicle.
- This Baja Designs Wiring Harness, BAJA-640117, allows you to install up to 2 Squadron or S2 LED lights to your vehicle.
- The Baja Designs A-Pillar Light Mounting Brackets, BAJA-447006, allow you to mount a variety of Baja Designs auxiliary LED lights to the stock windshield mounting location on your Wrangler JK.