- Sold individually
- ONLY for off-road use
The Baja Designs Squadron Sport Spot Beam LED Light features 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs packing 1,800 lumens at 20 watts. The housing is constructed of aluminum and protected with a white powder coated finish. The front lens is constructed of hard coated polycarbonate. This light has a longer and narrower 9 degree beam that focuses on illuminating the farther down trail or road.
- 5000K daylight natural color
- Built-in over-voltage protection
- Waterproof, rain-proof, and submersible
- Replaceable lenses and optics
- Hard-coated polycarbonate front lens
- Hard-anodized powder coated cast aluminum
- Billet machined aluminum bezel
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Lumens: 1,800
- Wattage: 20
- Amps: 1.4
- CREE LEDs: 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 hours
- IP69K (waterproof, submersible to 9')
- IK10 Compliant (mechanical impact testing)
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (mil-spec testing)
- (1) Baja Designs Squadron Sport Spot Beam LED Light - White with Amber Lens
- Mounting Bracket
- Length: 3.07"
- Width: 2.77"
- Height: 3.07"
- This Baja Designs Wiring Harness, BAJA-613600, allows you to install up to 3 Squadron or S2 LED lights to your vehicle.
- This Baja Designs Wiring Harness, BAJA-640117, allows you to install up to 2 Squadron or S2 LED lights to your vehicle.
- The Baja Designs Squadron Pro & Sport Fog Pocket Mount Kit, BAJA-497504, allows you to install Squadron Pro or Sport LED lights into the fog pockets of your Wrangler JK.
- The Baja Designs A-Pillar Light Mounting Brackets, BAJA-447006, allow you to mount a variety of Baja Designs auxiliary LED lights to the stock windshield mounting location on your Wrangler JK.