- Sold individually
- Shock Boots are included
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks are high gas pressure monotube shocks designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs and Jeeps. The shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
- Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Designed for specific manufacturer lift kits utilizing the stock O.E.M. mounting configuration
- Reservoir: No
- Adjustable: No
- Dust Shield: Yes
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Type: Gas Charged
- Internal Design: Mono-tube
- Collapsed Length: 13.06"
- Extended Length: 21.18"
- Travel Length: 8.12"
- Lower Mount: Eye Bar Pin
- Upper Mount: Stem
- Rod Diameter: 1.81"
- Shaft Diameter: 14mm
- Valving Type: Deflective Disc Valving
- Body Design: 46mm ID smooth body (Non-coilover)
- (1) Front Monotube Shock for 0"- 2" Lift - 5100 Series
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||BIL24-186810, 24-186810, 24186810|