- This header is 50 state street legal
- Sold individually
- 1988-1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4.2L with Manual Transmission
This is a Borla Exhaust Long Tube Header System in Stainless Steel for an 88-90 Wrangler YJ with a 4.2L engine and a manual transmission. Headers are used to make it easier for your engine to push exhaust gases out of the cylinders.
- Style: Long Tube
- Exit Location: Chassis Exit
- Flange Type: 2 Bolt Flange
- Flange Thickness: 3/8"
- Collector Diameter (IN): 2-1/4"
- State Legal: 50 State Legal
- Includes Bolts/Studs: No
- Includes Gaskets: Yes
- Includes Reducers: No
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Primary Tube Diameter (IN): 1-1/2"
- Welding Required: No
- (1) Borla Exhaust Long Tube Header System - Stainless Steel
1988, 1989 and 1990