- Sold as a kit
- For racing or off-road use only
- 1998-1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ with a 4.0L engine
The Borla Header System features patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden power within your Jeep. The increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive and unique Borla "Sound of Power" that is well respected by all motor enthusiasts. Each system from Borla is built from premium 300-series austenitic stainless steel, which is superior to T-400 series knockoffs. This ensures the absolute best performance and durability of an exhaust system.
- Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power
- Precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit
- Constructed of high quality austenitic stainless steel
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Backed by a million-mile warranty from the manufacturer
- Product type: Long tube
- Collector (outer diameter): 2.25"
- Primary tube (outer diameter): 1.5"
- (1) Borla Exhaust Header System - Stainless Steel
1998 and 1999
|Name||Borla Exhaust Header System - Stainless Steel|
|Application||1998-1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 4.0L Engine|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler TJ|
|SKU Aliases||17127, 17236, BOR17236, BRL17236|
|Part Type||Exhaust Headers|