- Sold as a kit
- 1993-1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ with a 4.0L engine
The Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System features patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden power within your Jeep. The increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive and unique Borla "Sound of Power" that is well respected by all motor enthusiasts. Each system from Borla is built from premium 300-series austenitic stainless steel, which is superior to T-400 series knockoffs. This ensures the absolute best performance and durability of an exhaust system.
- Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power
- Precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit
- Constructed of high quality austenitic stainless steel
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Backed by a million-mile warranty from the manufacturer
- Product type: Cat-back exhaust
- Pipe diameter: 2.25" into muffler 2" out
- Tip size: 3.8" x 3"
- Tip description: Single square angle-cut intercooled
- Exit: Truck single right rear exit
- (1) Borla Exhaust Cat-Back Exhaust System - Stainless Steel
1993, 1994, 1995 and 1996
|SKU Aliases||BOR14453, BRL14453|