- Sold as a kit
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK with a 3.8L engine
The Borla Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System features patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden power within your Jeep. The increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive and unique Borla "Sound of Power" that is well respected by all motor enthusiasts. Each system from Borla is built from premium 300-series austenitic stainless steel, which is superior to T-400 series knockoffs. This ensures the absolute best performance and durability of an exhaust system.
- Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power
- Precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit
- Constructed of high quality austenitic stainless steel
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Backed by a million-mile warranty from the manufacturer
- Product type: Cat-back exhaust
- Pipe diameter: 2.5" into muffler dual 2" out
- Tip size: 3.38" x 3"
- Tip description: Single square angle-cut phantom
- Exit: Truck single split rear exit
- (1) Borla Exhaust Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System - Stainless Steel
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
|2007-2011||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|