- Sold as a pair
- Drilling is required using a 3/16" bit.
- If using the "pop" rivets provided to attach your Rear Corners, you will need a "pop" rivet tool.
- Because all body tubs are not built the same, some small modifications to the Rear Corners may be required for a proper fit.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Warrior Rear Corners without Cutouts enhance the appearance of the vehicle and provide structural support to the rear corner area. These Rear Corners have a material thickness of 1/8" and are sold in pairs.
- 12 Gauge Smooth Black Steel
- Adds protection and style
- Material thickness of 1/8"
- (2) Warrior Rear Corners without Cutouts - 12 Gauge Smooth Black Steel
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995