- Sold as a kit
- The Currie Antirock Swaybar does NOT need to be disconnected for off-road use
- Jeeps will have more body roll than stock
- This swaybar may be used on the street, however it will not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock setup.
- Currie Antirock Rear Swaybar Kit, CUR-CE9900JKR4, is also available for purchase.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
This Currie Antirock Front Swaybar Kit gives you increased traction by balancing and distributing the weight and traction over all four tires. It provides balanced performance of front and rear suspension for rugged off-road conditions. This is designed to directly replace the stock Jeep swaybar. This bar is made of SAE 4130 heat treated steel for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition swaybars. Unit bolts into existing holes in the bottom of the frame rail and attaches to the stock mounts on the vehicle's axle housing.
- Made of SAE 4130 heat treated steel
- Unit bolts into existing holes in the bottom of the frame rail
- Attaches to the stock mounts on the vehicle's axle housing
- (1) Currie Front Swaybar
- (2) Frame Brackets
- (2) Delron Bushings
- (2) Arms
- (2) Adjustable Length Heim Jointed Swaybar Links
- All Hardware
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||CE-9900JKF, CURCE-9900JKF|