- Sold as a kit
- This unit is a direct replacement for the stock parts
- No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary
- Flipping the Tie Rod or Drag Link would require re-tapering the tie rod end holes from the top side of the knuckle.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
This Currie Currectlync Heavy-Duty Tie Rod & Drag Link Steering System features wrench flats machined onto them and jam nuts for ease of adjustment. This unit is a direct replacement for the stock parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary. This steering system also features 1 5/8" diameter 4130 chrome moly heat treated steel tubing tie rod and drag link tubes, 1 1/4" thread forged steel greasable tie rod ends, as well as a new steering stabilizer shock bracket and u-bolt kit. The massive tie rod ends thread into the tie rod end body so that they may be replaced without replacing the whole rod end, saving cost. The same threaded in tie rod end is used at all 4 points so only one spare would have to be carried, and they may be unscrewed from the rod end bodies and screwed in from the other side, if a flipped tie rod and/or drag link was desired.
- Wrench flats machined onto them and jam nuts
- A direct replacement for the stock parts
- 1-5/8" diameter 4130 chrome moly heat treated steel tubing tie rod and drag link tubes
- 1-1/4" thread forged steel greasable tie rod ends
- Made in the U.S.A.
- (2) Currie Tie Rod Ends
- (1) Currie Drag Link
- (1) Currie Tie Rod
- (1) Currie Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket
- (1) Currie U-Bolt Kit
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|