- 2012 & newer models will most likely require exhaust modifications to allow for suspension down travel.
Description:The RockJock JK 4" Standard Off Road Suspension System for any model of the 2-door Jeep JK Wrangler is a cost effective alternative to our full kit. This kit includes 4 lift front and rear coil springs, front and rear upper Johnny Joint upper control arms, front and rear bump stop kits, front and rear trac bar relocation bracket kits, adjustable rear sway bar links, dropped pitman arm, and front and rear brake hose relocation brackets. "
- Uses RT-999329, and RT-999330 Rancho shocks (not included)
- All necessary hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Kit is designed to use an 9 1/2" travel shock.
- (4) Springs
- (8) Control arms
- (4) Coil springs
- (1) Bump stop kit
- (2) Bump stop spacers
- (2) Trac bar relocation kits
- (2) Shock Relocation Kits
- (2) Sway bar links
- (1) Pitman arm
- (4) Brake Hose Relocation brackets
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|