- Christian owned and managed company which is run by using biblical principals.
- You as our customer will be treated as we would want to be treated.
- Our goals are to have 100% customer satisfaction.
- We strive for one-call resolution.
- We will make every attempt to put you as the customer first regardless of the cost to us for any reasonable request.
- We will commit to learning from every situation and that rules and policies are written as guidelines and not written in stone, and we will make every attempt to be flexible and bend policies if need be.
At Morris 4x4 Center, we strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction. We guarantee the quality of all of our products for a period of 30 days from the date of receipt. Need to Return a product? See our full return policy here
Morris 4x4 Center does not cover miscellaneous expenses including labor costs for removal and installation of a defective part, materials, lost time or wages, towing, lift, dock or storage fees. Morris 4x4 Center shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including without limitation, indirect or special damages as a result of product defects.
All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Obviously damaged packages should be refused immediately, or within the first 10 days of delivery (no claims can be filed after 10 days of delivery).
- If your shipment was delivered unseen by you and is damaged, please call the carrier who delivered it and report the damage.
- After contacting the carrier, please call our Customer Service at 1-954-339-3501, 1-954-399-0335 for further assistance.
Most of our products are covered by Manufacturer's Warranties and/or Guarantees and cover the merchandise for a certain period of time after your purchase. We act as the agent between you, the customer, and the manufacturer. Check the documentation that you received with the merchandise for more information regarding the product warranty policy. Should your product fail after 30 days, please contact our customer service department and we will assist you in submitting a claim to the manufacturer. All returned items will be inspected for warranty eligibility. We or the manufacturer will replace, repair or refund the product based on our findings.
Morris 4x4 Center will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages from any products sold. We will not be responsible or liable for inconvenience, labor, legal fees or any other costs incurred while the item is being inspected or replaced.
Warranties are non-transferable. They are in effect as long as the original purchaser owns the merchandise and for the time agreed upon in the terms and conditions of that warranty or guarantee.
Exclusions from Warranties
- Electrical and computer items.
- Any problem from misuse or improper installation.
- Damage to your vehicle.
- Consequential costs or damages.
We offer in excess of 40,000 parts and are constantly reviewing this web site for accuracy and completeness. However, we will not be held responsible for any typographical or photographical errors. We reserve the right to modify the price, description and/or photograph of any item without notification. Photographs are intended to be representative and may not reflect the actual product being offered.
For returns, exchanges, damaged goods, refunds, complaints, compliments, returns, and order related inquiries you must email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org You will also need to include the RMA form with your merchandise.
For additional information regarding any of our products, please email us at: email@example.com, one of our professionals will contact you within 2 business days.
See what our Customers are saying About Us! https://www.morris4x4center.com/reviews/