- Fits 37" tires on Rubicon Model JLs or 35" tires on Sahara and Sport/S
- 2.5" lift is based on increase of a 4 Door Rubicon
- 4 Door Sport and Sahara Models will see slightly higher increases over stock and will match overall lift height of a Rubicon Model.
- 2 Door Models (all) will see slightly higher increases in lift. Increases will vary.
- Depending on actual tire variances and sizes, Some minor factory inner liner plastic may need to trimmed/removed to fully clear some tires under compression. These kits require wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels with smaller backspacing
- Adjustable Front Trackbar is required to complete proper installation, not included
Description:The EVO MFG 3.5" JL Enforcer Lift Suspension Systems lift your 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.5"s. EVO's main goal in developing this kit was to give a performance ride on and off road while giving added vehicle lift. The JL Enforcer kits are specifically designed to lift your JL and maintain a performance spring rate, smooth ride quality while having the option of retaining factory shocks, maintaining wheel travel with use of shock extensions (part number EXT kits) or without shock extensions to allow for use of your choice of aftermarket 3-4" lift shocks or use of EVO's EVO SPEC 2.5" Remote Reservoir King Shocks. These kits come with a set of 3.5" lift springs specific to each corner which will keep the Jeep Wrangler JL more level side to side. EVO MFG JL Enforcer kits are available in multiple configurations to suit your needs and budget and are upgradable down the road.
- Simple Bolt on installation
- Includes all 8 Enforcer control arms for full front and rear axle adjustments
- Provides smooth ride on and off road
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) Front Upper Control Arms
- (2) Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Adjustable Control Arms
- Component Kit
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||EVO-1175B, EVO-902, EVO-3023, EVO-3024, EVO-3006B, EVO-1174B, EVO-3007B|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|