- 2012+ Models will require an exhaust spacer or aftermarket front driveshaft.
- Cutting and grinding is required to complete the installation of the rear roll center correction trackbar bracket.
- Wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels with a smaller backspacing than factory (4.5 or smaller number are recommended) are required for a complete installation.
Description:When EVO MFG was asked to face a challenge of designing a suspension that meets the criteria of driving a vehicle heavily on and off road for upwards of 300 miles a day, every day, from high speed pursuits on and off road to slow rock crawling in some of the most remote areas of our country, four factors were taken into upmost consideration. Fatigue to occupants, Reliability, Functionality, Affordability. For the challenge we deemed the EVO MFG ENFORCER Suspension package. We Smoothed and Balanced the Overall Ride Quality with EVO MFG Plush Coils. Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms to correct caster angle with EVO MFG on Vehicle Adjusters / Stage 2 includes in addition Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms to adjust pinion angle/ Stage3 includes all 8 Adjustable Control arms for full suspension tuning. Rear Roll Center correction trackbar bracket. Optional EVO MFG Heavy Duty Swaybar Endlinks. Stage 1 Kits come complete with front lower adjustable control arms. Stage 2 kits come complete with front lower and rear upper adjustable control arms. Stage 3 kits come complete with all 8 adjustable control arms.
- Stainless Steel Brakelines
- All necessary hardware included
- (4) Springs
- (4) Control Arms
- (1) Track Bar
- (4) Brakes Lines
- Brackets, Spacers and hardware
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|