- Fits 37" tires on Rubicon Model JLs or 35" tires on Sahara and Sport/S
- 2.5" lift is based on increase of a 4 Door Rubicon
- 4 Door Sport and Sahara Models will see slightly higher increases over stock and will match overall lift height of a Rubicon Model.
- 2 Door Models (all) will see slightly higher increases in lift. Increases will vary.
- Depending on actual tire variances and sizes, Some minor factory inner liner plastic may need to trimmed/removed to fully clear some tires under compression. These kits require wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels with smaller backspacing
Description:The difference with EVO MFG Enforcer Overland systems (EVO-3012s) vs EVO MFG Enforcer systems (EVO-3011s) is the use of front Overland Control Arm Brackets. When lifting your vehicle your control arms at ride height have a steeper angle towards the floor which can have some negative effect/chop in ride quality. With the use of the included Overland Control Arm brackets this relocates the front control arm mounting locations at the frame. Doing this when lifted maintains factory flatter control arm angles and while minimal, EVO alleviates much of the chop associated with lifting a Jeep giving even better and more improved ride quality. Also, in the use of Overland Drop Brackets EVO is able to engineer more performance into the front suspension to improve braking and driveline angles through suspension cycle. Both kits drive very well, the Overland Kits are better suited for less hard off-road crawling and more light off road and on road use.
- Includes Front & Rear EVO SPEC King 2.5 Shocks
- Simple Bolt on installation
- Enforcer JL Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms to allow for caster adjustments
- Enforcer rear upper adjustable control arms for rear pinion angle adjustment
- Provides smooth ride on and off road
- Overland Kits are better suited for less hard off-road crawling and more light off road and on road use
- (2) Front Shocks with Remote Reservoir
- (2) Rear Shocks with Remote Reservoir
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear Upper Control Arms
- Front Overland Control Arm Drop Set
- Component Kit
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||EVO-901, EVO-3021, EVO-3022, EVO-600120K, EVO-600122K, EVO-3006B, EVO-1174B, EVO-3003B|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|