- This kit raises the rear lower shock location approximately 1.5". It is recommended that you cycle your suspension before and after installation and check for travel and interference issues. This kit requires cutting and grinding. This kit may require new (shorter) rear swaybar endlinks and/or coil spring retainers.
Description:These rear lower control arm skids with shock relocation bracket built in will give you 1.5 inches of increased ground clearance under the lower control arm and raise the lower shock mount 2 inches for max articulation. Allows for maximum use of shock travel under articulation. Fully boxed skid on bottom.
- Bolt on Installation
- Laser Cut, CNC Bent 3/16 Steel Plate.
- Adds 1.5" of much needed ground clearance.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
- For Use with aftermarket axles/bracketry.
- (2) Control Arm Skid Plates
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|