The 2.5 Factory Race Series Internal Bypass shock from FOX Racing delivers patented race-dominating position sensitive damping technology and performance in a hassle free bolt-on kit. Patented, position sensitive internal bypass technology contains internal passages that allow fluid to bypass the piston through regulated ports as it moves through the travel. They allow for a plush predictable ride over normal off-road driving conditions and also have the ability to ramp up damping force for extreme use.
These heavy-duty, steel-bodied shocks are loaded with anodized billet aluminum components and race-bred internal valving. They are designed to bolt right on with your aftermarket long-arm suspension lift kit. Large 2.5 inch remote reservoirs with a large -10 hose increasing the shocks cooling capabilities. The 2.5 Factory Race Series Internal Bypass shocks utilizing all of the same components from FOX's race winning Trophy Truck shocks with stainless steel shock shafts, PTFE-lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil and high-temp Viton seals.
- 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Zinc-plated for long lasting finish
- 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 7/8" 17-4 H900 stainless steel hard-chrome plated
- 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal Optional high temperature Viton seals
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- (2) FOX 2.5 Factory Series Internal Bypass Reservoir Front Shocks for 2.5"-4" Lift
- (2) FOX 2.5 Factory Series Internal Bypass Reservoir Rear Shocks for 2.5"-4" Lift
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|