- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Fox Performance Series (ATS) Adjustable Through Shaft steering stabilizers gives you a striking high tech appearance and unrivaled steering control.
The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in both directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers.
This shock will also respond to your input with 24 clicks of external adjustment to fine tune the feel. The integrated reservoir allows for additional fluid capacity and improves cooling during extreme use.
This includes FOX's relocating hardware that moves the steering stabilizer up and out of the way using the existing track bar mounting hole. The ATS represents a revolutionary breakthrough in stabilizer design.
- Body: Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel\
- Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir: External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Nitrogen Pressure: Relocating hardware includes new track bar relocation bolt and tie-rod mounting clamp
- Steering Stabilizer
- Track Bar Bolt
- Integrated Adjustable Tie Rod Clamp Mount
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||FOX983-02-088, 983-02-088|
|Steering Stabilizer Type||Single|