- Sold as a kit
- 1997-1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ 2.5L
PaceSetter Jeep headers are made using mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with thick steel flanges that are milled in a final operation for no-leak installation. PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds. Available with standard black paint finish or Armor Coat metallic-ceramic finish. Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets. This kit re-uses the stock header bolts.
- Hook-ups for smog & engine management sensors where required
- Comes with extension to connect to stock system
- Legal in all 50 States
- Made in the U.S.A.
- (1) PaceSetter Jeep Wrangler 2.5L Header with Single Outlet - Black
- (1) PaceSetter Flanged Down-pipe - Black
- (1) PaceSetter Header Gasket
1997, 1998 and 1999