- Sold as a kit
- 1994-1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ
PaceSetter Jeep headers are made using mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with thick steel flanges that are milled in a final operation for no-leak installation. PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds. Available with standard black paint finish or Armor Coat metallic-ceramic finish. Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets. This kit re-uses the stock header bolts.
- Hook-ups for smog & engine management sensors where required
- Comes with extension to connect to stock system
- Made in the U.S.A.
- (1) PaceSetter Jeep Cherokee 4.0L Header with Dual Outlet without Warm-Up Catalytic Converter - Black
- (1) PaceSetter Slip-fit Collector - Black
- (1) PaceSetter Slip-fit Down-Pipe - Black
- (1) PaceSetter Header Gasket
1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999