- Sold individually
- 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality, cost effective upgrade that offer improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, the 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8" chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- Application-specific reservoir mounting hardware
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable
- (1) ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shock Absorber for 4.5" Lift
- Length: 40"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 3"
- Weight: 7 lbs
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
|Brand||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|