- Sold in pairs
- 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality, cost effective upgrade that offer improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, the 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. Designed with a unique 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal "Bump Zone provides an additional 20% of damping force.
- ICONs internal "Bump Zone" increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Polyurethane bushings and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- (2) ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Front Shock Absorbers for 3" Lift
- Length: 31"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 7"
- Weight: 30 lbs
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
|Name||ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Front Shock Absorber for 3" Lift - Pair|
|Application||2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Wrangler Unlimited JK|
|Brand||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|