- 1991-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ (4.0L I-6 Liter Engine)
The kit is designed to work with R-134a refrigerant. This is a complete air conditioning kit for Jeep Wranglers with a 4.0 liter 6 cylinder engine. This is a complete air conditioning kit that will add a/c to a wrangler that does not have air, or it can be used to replace an entire system on a wrangler that has an old inoperable system.
The a/c system that Jeep Air Parts offers is similiar to the original system that Jeep designed. Their systems use original replacement parts that can be purchased in any auto parts store; if a part needs to be replaced. The evaporator unit is made in the USA, by Jeep Air Parts. The kit is very easy to install. This a/c kit is designed to fit into a wrangler without any altering or modifying. The kit can be installed in one day, and includes all the necessary parts EXCEPT the refrigerant to charge it.
- Brand new compressor with oil, and clutch assembly
- Original style condenser
- Original style drier
- Compressor bracket with bolt kit, belt, pulleys, and directions
- High low pressure switch
- Evaporator unit with mounting hardware, controls, and expansion valve
- A/C hoses (already crimped) ready to install with orings
- All necessary hardware for installation
1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|Brand||Jeep Air Parts|